Tsaghkadzor Marriott Hotel
|Tsaghkadzor Marriott Hotel||Low season (03.16 - 30.06, 01.09 - 30.11)||High season (01.12 - 15.03, 01.07 - 31.08)|
|Standard||60000 AMD||72000 AMD|
|Standard view||66000 AMD||78000 AMD|
|Deluxe||72000 AMD||84000 AMD|
|Suite||180000 AMD||204000 AMD|
|Royal Suite||276000 AMD||300000 AMD|
|Cottage Standart||48000 AMD||60000 AMD|
|Cottage Deluxe||66000 AMD||78000 AMD|
Located on the Armenian ski resort of Tsaghkadzor, the Marriott Hotel offers modern rooms, a fitness center and indoor swimming pool. Guests can store their ski equipment in the hotel.
Some rooms looks out over the Kecharis Church. All rooms come with a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathrooms come with slippers.
Guests can dine at one of the the restaurants and 4 bars, which serve a variety of cuisines ranging from light snacks to à-la-carte dining. There is a juice bar, as well as a bar serving brandies and cigars.
After skiing in winter or hiking during the summer, guests can relax in the spa and wellness center and sauna.
The 10th-century Bjni Fortress is 14 mi from Tsaghkadzor Marriott Hotel. Zvartnots International Airport is 43 mi away and free private parking is available.
- Gym - free of charge
- table tennis - free of charge
- Indoor heated pool with jacuzzi - free of charge
- Sauna - free of charge
- multifunctional field for team sports - free of charge
- tennis court - free of charge
- Wi-Fi internet - free
- 0-5 days breakfast (BB) - free
- Additional person / 3rd guest
- 6-11 years old - 3,600 AMD (hotel) per guest
- 12 years old and above - 7,200 AMD (BB) per guest
- LCD TV with satellite channels
- work table